A fresh approach
Located between Alexandra and Clyde at Mutton Town Gully, Perseverance Estate derives its name from a current wheel gold dredge, built in 1886 by the “father” of gold dredges, Louis Gards. This dredge worked at Mutton Town Point on the Clutha River until 1889. A five acre vineyard was developed and planted in 2003 by owners Murray and Jennie Hughes, with a further five acres planted in 2008, both containing Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris grapevines. A final five acre block was planted in 2015 containing Riesling and Chardonnay grapevines.
Blend Creative was approached by Perseverance with a set of labels that were in need of a refresh. A bespoke illustration of their home and vines was created, and their new brand identity was formed. Working with the new brand identity, we worked to transform their labels into a series of simple and striking designs.